Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Although the RGV may not have as much going on as in other major metro areas, that doesn't mean that we're immune from experiencing unfortunate emergencies.
The unexpected can happen any time, any place. Fortunately, we have the resources to counteract whatever comes your way.
Emergency cleaning and restoration services day or night. Weekend or Holiday. 24/7. 365.
Don't take a chance calling around and waiting to see what happens. The longer you wait the more damage continues to spread.
Call the pros!
From Rancho Viejo to Weslaco... no matter the time, you can expect an immediate response.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (956) 277-0645
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Harlingen / San Benito arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.